Acne, marks on skin, bumps. Tried face washes, creams, no relief. Please suggest good face wash or cream to treat this?

hey, i have a question on acne i went to the doctorsa and told me i have acne the form of my acne looks pink on the surface and underneath the skin has got a bumpy ball type of feeling and have also left marks on my skin, i have tried clearasil face wash, neutrogena face wash, topical solution and panoxyl face wash and panoxyl cream but none have seem to help. would you reccomened any excellent face cream and face wash for this case? hope to hear from you soon. thanks you
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012