Acne marks on face. Applying skin lightening creams, conditions improved, worsened. Recommendations?

i have post acne marks on my face, i m 30, female, asian indian and not willing to take any oral medications. read about skin lightening creams will it work. i was prescribed with faceclin gel, benzac ac, tribloc and two oral medication microdox DT and zincovit in the year 2010. for a year i seem to be fine, but then the nightmare started all over again.
i have no problem with my mensus, i drink adequate water, i dont eat chocolates, i have not too dry or not too oily skin.
Please help. thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013