Acne lesions on chest, hypertrophic scars, no pain, itchiness. Prescribed steroids. Alternative medication?

i am 26 year old female. For last 6 months i am having two acne lesions on my chest. I have consulted a dermatologist and he said that they are keloids or hypertrophic scars. According to him the only treatment for that is steroid injections to flatten it out. I find it risky . i m looking for some topical application for the problem. these lesions are non itchy,do not pain at all. please suggest.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012