Acne, increased after taking isotroin, discontinued medicine, laser toning done. What are the side effects of isotroin?

I have been suffering from acne and was on isotrion 20mg a day but i didnt see my acne reduce infact i noticed i developed more acne while taking isotrion.I took the tablet for month and discontinued the doseage. after which i started gettin laser tonning dne which really helped.Now after one year i have started to get acne back again so it kept me wondering weather the laser helped or was it istotiron ? I thought of giving isotrion a chance again off late i have been taking isotrion 20mg a day.all i would like to ask is does consuming isotrion intially increase acne and then reduce it also how long dose one course take
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012