Acne, hirutism, diagnosed with PCOS, yamini medication safe ?

hello doctor...i am 22 yrs girl ,with 60 kgs weight and 157 cms height .. i had a very clear skin...but from one year, i am getting acne on my face , chest and back.also hirutism problem and i have difficulty in losing weight.i went to a dermatalogist and was diagnosed with PCOS ... My doctor has given me yamini tablets for 3 months along with acutret 20 and doxy 1... Doctor my main question is , is taking yamini normal for unmarried girls??? and i have taken 15 tablets till now, but there is no improvement in my skin...i am really worried doctor... He has also told me to reduce weight, but my weight doesnt really move despite heavy exercise... is my treatment correct doctor? and shall i change my diet for skin? i am eating fruits and drinking 3 ltrs of water daily....but somewhere i feel , i am little consipated coz of these medices...i clear my bowel once in 2 days..
Asked On : Mon, 9 Apr 2012