Based on the information provided the it seems as genuine hormonal
imbalance and it occurs during the secondary growth spurt where the secondary sex characteristics like, mustache and voice changes in boys, breast development and menses in females, are part of such changes. In some condition the excesses amount of sex hormones like estrogen
in females / males respectively will lead to be a major cause of ACNE.
Now in your case clindamycin
may not help as it is a treatment used for bacteria induced acne / acne with pus.
Most likely treatment in cases like yours is
1) Washing face so that Dirt and debries can be removed to reduced acne infection
2) Steroid may be used to reduces scar formation.
3) Vitamin A
- retinol may help if that cream applied at night time.
4) Clindimycin may sometimes helps to improve the conditional pus formation.
5) Stay away from "SPICY" and "FRIED" food.
6) Drink a lot of water so it cleanses the intestines.
Well if you are taking all of above and have no improvement then lastly home remedies
1) application of rose water may help.
2) application of "sand from multan" may help.
3) use of aloe vera
juice / cucumber juice may help.
HOPE IT HELPS.
Dr. JAY PATEL