Acne, high prolactin level, using clindamycin phosphate. Suggestions?

hi... i have high prolactin level and confirmed it through blood test. since last two months i have acne beneath skin. it pains a lot and sometimes it pop out. i m sincerely using clindamycin phosphate and nicotinamide gel- Femicinol during night since then. but acne is still there. i cant even take photographs. dr says prolactin level or the hormone imbalace is playing role and will be fine if i control my stress. i even drink lot of water and ok type food habits. i clean my face 4 times. any suggestions how to clear my skin ? any creams or ointments to be applied? plz help
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013