Acne, facial rashes, sensistive skin, want to take ISOTROIN, brevoxyl face wash, Peroduo gel, Sunkroma lotion. Safe?

Hello Doctor, I visited a dermatologist today as I m suffering from acne and rashes on my face.She gave me the following medicines...ISOTROIN-20 daily one tablet after dinner for 2 months, A brevoxyl face wash, Peroduo gel to apply over my pimples , one Sunkroma lotion and a Aquasoft moisturizing lotion in case my skin becomes dry...Will you please let me know whether it is safe for me to apply all together as my skin is very sensitive? when will I see the change in my skin :-(
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012