Acne due to hormonal imbalance, thyroid. Taking radiance-h, minoz. How long should medication be continued?

Hi am , 21 am suffering from severe acne problem past 4 months so I consulted a dermatologist , he said that acne is due to harmonal imbalance and I am also suffering from thyroid since 4 years, so he prescribed me radiance h capsules 2 a day and Minoz capsules 1 a day and also benzoyl peroxide gel bp for pimple marks but am feeling very drowsy and dizzy because of these medicines, am using these medicines since 2 months. So how long should I use these medicines still ??
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013