Acne, chest pain, leg tremors, sore vagina, itchy during period

Hello, I am concerned about a series of odd symptoms. I first came out in an outbreak of acne , which has eased with the acne cream provided by my doctor. I had chest pain , but my ECG came back good. I have had leg tremors twice. I am very anxious and worried, so I thought it might be stress related. I then developed what I think is either a yeast infection or UTI . It is sore to touch between my legs and my itchy during my last period, which was 5 days late. I may have swollen neck glands... I m very confused by all this and currently have pain at the very bottom of my spine, its dull and achy. I found blood on my tissue, when I last passed a stool. This is the first time this has happened, but I thought I was having problems with IBS a few weeks back (something I have not suffered with for years). I am almost 32. I cannot get an appointment with my doctor till next Thursday, so I thought I would check here. I also should mention that I have been experiencing odd internal feelings in my vagina. It feels like a throbbing mostly, but on occasions (once when I stretched) it felt like a shooting pain. I have had 2 negative pregnancy tests . Any insight would be appreciated, Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 28 Apr 2012
Hi there.

It appears that the neck swelling could result from causes like an infection on the face or possibly respiratory infection. Other causes can also be there but one must think of commonest causes first. If the acne on the face are infected, it could be a cause for swollen neck glands as well. Even a sore throat can cause this. Other causes like systemic infections and lymphoma need to be ruled out as well. Kindly consult your Internal Medicine Doctor to get a proper opinion after a detailed physical examination.

Fresh, red blood on the tissue could be a sign of hemorrhoids more than IBS. Kindly eat a diet rich in fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. Drink 1-2 litres of water daily. Avoid constipation. Get yourself examined by a Surgeon in this regard.

It also appears that you may be having a Vaginal infection like thrush, yeast infection or Candidiasis. This needs to be confirmed by your Gynecologist and after a few tests. Kindly avoid sex or masturbation till you are diagnosed and treated completely.

Wishing good health.