Acne, chemical peels , glyaha Hq lotion, Skin peelinf forehead skin burns, treatment ?

Hello, I had acne breakouts a year back. I took chemical peels and then my acne subsided and now after a year the acne scars also came down. But they were still there. Then my sister in law who had a similar problem mentioned about GLYAHA HQ lotion. I tried using it on my face for 2 days. It caused peeling in a few places. But on my forehead , it has caused a severe burn . It looks bad now. I had herpes zoster breakout in that area around 8 months back . What should I do to treat the burn and the acne scars?
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012