Acne breakouts on the cheeks, rashes on the body. Foul smelling urine. Bacterial vaginosis diagnosed

I am having acne breakouts and millia on my right cheek, along with severe burning pain inside vagina. And sometimes urine smells of fish odour. And rashes like dermatosis over different parts of my body persistently since 3 months. All these symtoms come together. And i showed myself to a gynaec for the vaginal problem.she said its bacterial vaginiosis. I am 38 years old and married with a daughter. I am monogameous.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013