Acne break out, looks like bruises, used proactive. Any solution ?

Hi! Well, first off. I ve been having a battle with acne since 6th grade, and i m now a senior in high school. Ill admit that I dont have it NEARLY as bad as other people do.. but its still a struggle for me. I ve tried creams, cleansers, washes, treatments, everything. I started using proactive around a month ago and I loved it! within the first week I saw changes.. and it really prevents breakouts well. here s the problem.. two days ago I started noticing spots on my face (big ones) that looks like bruises. HUGE bruises. its very embarrassing, and no amount of makeup can cover it up. do you have any idea what it could be from? am I having a negative reaction to the proactive? or do you think it might be related to something else?
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012