Acne break out and weight gain after three diprofos injections. When will the side effect subside?

Hi, I took three diprofos injections about a month ago in my shoulder . Since then, my skin is breaking out with acne and I gained some weight. My appetite has increased. Now, my question is how long does the diprofos take to get out of my system, and if it already did, when will my side effects subside?? I am so upset about my weight and acne. I want them to be gone asap. Thank you for your help. NOTE: I never suffered from acne before in my life.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012