Acne, bloating. Is there a Monophasal birth control pill to prevent these?

Hi! Is there a second generation/monophasal birth control pill that you would recommend that helps for acne and/or bloating? Also looking to take pill consecutively for 3 months at a time so that I only mentruate 4x per year. I was researching and Yaz keeps coming up....but the blood clot risks of a fourth generation birth control pill worry me. Any brands in particular you could recommend? I m a nonsmoker, 37 years old, healthy weight,...but take Metformin to help with PCOS symptoms.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013