Acne, blackheads and pimples leaving black spots and scars. Take acne therapy?

My daughtar is 15 yrs old,,suffering from acne ,blackheads and pimples leaving black spots and scars.after consulting many doctors for three years she was applying crixan gel in the morning and adaferin in night showed little results so yesterday she had an acne therapy [clariface product] in kuala lumpur.but today red pimles turned black so I am worried.she wl have to take more 4 sittings..but plz advise me whether I shall continue or stop.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012