Acne, black splinter coming from pores. Black spots on body parts, burst and bleed. Cure?

I have suddenly started to have bad acne and other issues with my skin. I am 39 yrs old and never had an issue. I have also noticed little black splinter like things coming from my pores and also small flat black spots on my face neck chest and legs that burst suddenly and bleed with out being touched. Some of the spots are painful and seem to be sensitive to cold . I am concerned and wondering what this may be??
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013