Acne back after treating with isotretinoin capsules. Start medication again? Dosage of Evion 400mg?

Hi, I am 27 year old female, I used isotretinoin capsules for about 6 months, for treatment of my acne on face, shoulders, back and chest . acne was completely cured, but now after about 4 months of discontinuing the medicine, my acne is back, but this time it is only on chest. Should I start using the medicine again? if yes, then what should be the dosage and duration of treatment? Also, how often can I take Evion 400mg for general skin health. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013