Acne and blemishes on oily skin. Trying to conceive. Any safe medicines to remove acne scars?

hello doctor, i am 30 year old female, with oily skin problem, suffering from acne and blemished skin since the age 0f 18. I have tried clinadmycin, benzoyl peroxide , they work only on temporary basis, the only thing that gives a bit of change is Retion ac gel-0.0025%, but still the spots remain the same, I am planning to go my family way, can u suggest me some medicine which is safe as well as can help with clearing of acne scars , Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012