Acne all over face, neck, leaving mark after stopping Propygenta NF. How to rectify?

Hi Doc, Without knowledge, I was using Propygenta NF extensively on my face and neck because it used to make my face clear and acne-free. I used it continuously for almost 3-4 months. Later, when I came to know about its adverse effects I completely stopped applying it. But it has resulted in a lot of acnes on all over my face and some part of the neck which are dark in color and leaves marks when touched. Please help.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013