Acne. Popped it, white pus, swelling. What can heal the swelling?

yesterday i tried popping acne , a zit , under my left eye. I hurt really bad but wouldn t pop. i didn t leave it alone and kept trying. Eventually a little white pus came out but not a lot. i figured it hasn t risen to the top yet. My eye started to swell up. The zit is a little more compact and harder when i woke up but my whole lower eye is still swollen. Email: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013
you shouldn`t squeeze acne from ur experience i guess its not completely ripened zit so by applying immense pressure you made complication by yourself no probs in 3-5days it will disappear never do it again :)