Acids in stomach, had abortion, bleeding, clotting, clear discharge. Will I be okay?

I still have acids in my stomach and still feel moody and my stomach aches after my abortion i have tried six times with a single misoprostol tablet and the at first a big clot size of half my hand and blood came but did not last for 24 hours then i did the second time the same thing happened this tym a bigger clot came out then the third tym a smaller clot but during these abortions i would bleed once the fourth tym i inserted but watery fluids came then the 5th watery fluids are still coming out am i still pregnant??when i havent eaten my stomach is alright and flexible but when i eat it hardens
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013