Acidity problem, sore tongue, high BP. Medicines less effective. How to control these symptoms?

I am 32 yrs, male, suffering acidity whole day, when i take some food or anything my lower part of tongue is sour taste for this my pressure is also high 140/90. sir,no result find to use reprazole and omeprazole & pantoprazole .I am taking sufficient water in a day and abstain from oily food and smoking .I have a sitting Job and atleast 8 hours i sit in my office. sir when I take Kinpride I obtained a little result. sir please save me.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012