Acidity pain on both sides of stomach.

please help, I have acidity problem with pain on both sides of stomach, I took flatuna and pan dsr tablets but no help fromm them.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Dec 2009

i started off with really bad acid for months about 5 months ago i started getting pain in left side just below my ribs i whent to the doctor and he gave me some thing for the acid the acid stopped but the pain got worse and stared hurting on the right side as well allso i stared bleeding from the back passage i whent back to the doctors and he gave me some painkillers and made me an appointment with a specialist went to see the specialist he looked to see if it was emeroides he said i did not have them and as booked me in for a upper gi endoscopy and a colonoscopy i have ten days to go before i have them and now the pain is so bad i cant move the painkiller are not working and i dont no wot to do the only good thing is the bleeding as stoped

what foods do you eat? do you see the Doctor? I suggest you to see the Doctor once and get check up to see if something is really wrong with you.

I too suggest the same, acidity with so severe pain I never got on both sides.
  Anonymous's Response

Try taking raw onion in good amounts. One of my cousin had the same problem and it did resolve with this.