Acidity in esophagus. Mild fatty liver, elevated SGPT and SGOT levels. Took h-pylori kit. Suffer from stomach and chest pain

suffering from acidity in oesophagus , from last 4 month, then i had done all my test like, Endoscopy clear, but liver is mild fatty, & sggot is 57.70 & sgpt is 95.20 otherwise all test was o.k & within range i had also done the course of h-pylori kit for one week. now just i am Taking zinetac 150 & spasrax , but still i am suffering from stomach pain & strech in stomach.& some time pain in center of chest. pl. advice me what can i do, raju...
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013