Acidity, heart burn, gas movement feels like mild heart ache. Will cyra D and Divol tonic help?

hello doctor i have been suffering from acidity since 16 aug 2012(last thursday)....i guess my spice food intake on wed night might have triggered it of....i have heart burn some times, but most importantly i burp a lot...really...and there is gas movement along the chest moving from front to banK and right to left, some time the gas movement feels like as tough i have a mild heart ache.....i consulted my physia yest... He prescribed Cyra D for 10 days, empty stomach every morning....and a tonic...Divol...after food....Is the medication ok?? and are the symptoms serious for any specialist consult?? pls advice me
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012