Acidity, gastritis, take Razo-20 on regular basis. All tests results clear. Suggestion?

I am 30 year old man, I have the problem with acidity and gastric from last 7 years, I visited so many doctors in, allopathic, homeopathy and ayurvedic, conduct 3 times endoscopy , one time colonoscopy , ultrasonography , LFT and so many times blood test and result found normal. I have to take Razo-20 in every 3 days interval otherwise I feel very hard sensation in my upper abdomen sometime it leads to vomiting and also abnormal belch after meal. I am living a very uncomfortable life, Please suggest me….
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013