Acidity, gastric problems, burning sensation in stomach. Endoscopy done. Treatment options?

Hi. I have acidity and gastric problems from past 5 years. I have got Endoscopy recently and found that I have PATULOUS GE JUNCTION..Now I am taking Razo 20 daily from past 6 months.. If I do not take for 2 days continuously, I will feel some uncomfortable with my stomach , with acidic feeling in the stomach , bitter, burning sensation in the stomach. Please suggest some remody as i do not want to take antacids daily. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013