Acidity due to irregular eating habits. Take Rantac?

Hi Samuel, i am Prathap, 25 years old working as a Software Engineer. Due to my nature of job, most of the times i couldn t able to have food at the right time, so am suffering from acidity from past 6-7 months. I heard about Rantac-150 tablet and i want to know that whether it is useful and should i take it before having food or after..? how could i overcome from this problem. Thank you in advance..
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013
Hi I understood your problem. Please don't take any drug without consulting the doctor. I will advise you to take food at regular intervals and in time, avoid spicy food, oil rich food, coffee, tea, chocolates etc. Take food atleast in 5 hour intervals. I will advise you to consult physician and seek his opinion. Get well soon and thank you.