Acidity and blood pressure problem, missed equirex. How long have to take amlong 2.5 mg, veloz 20 and equirex?

.My doc prescribed me since 3 months - to take Amlong 2.5 mg after breakfast for 100/160 BP x continue BP is now 80/120, for stomach acidity problem Veloz 20 mg x continue in the morning empty stomach + Equirex twice daily before main food x continue. I want to know how long I have to continue Amlong 2.5 mg + Veloz 20 + Equirex ? To day I have again forgotten to take Equirex before lunch. Will it cause any harm ? Why for Equirex is prescribed ? Kindly guide & help. .
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012