Acid reflux, variation of bowel movement, had barium test, weight loss, added fibre to diet with cereal and juices. Cancer?

Hi I am from Canada and I am 46 years old and I have been told that I have acid reflux and I have always had problems with my stool since I was a teenager taht I would usually go only once a week sometimes twice but when I s go I go and just recently I noticed a change in my bowel movements, sometimes they were hard, sometimes soft and once in awhile diareia bit not often so I went to have a test for barium, one which was given to me to drink and the other one which was a tube that they inserted from behind and filled my instestine with Barium, did not receive my results so far but now I noticed that I go more often and my stools look like they are a little darker like a dark browen and I actually lost some weigh like 5 pounds, i have added more fiber to my diet with ceral and cookis with fiber and juices with fiber. Can you please tell me if I have some type of cancer? Or is this normal?
Asked On : Mon, 9 Apr 2012