Acid reflux symptoms, continuous extreme uneasiness after eating fish fry. What can be done?

My boyfriend came home complaining, well... last night we ate a fish fry and about a hour later went to lie down for bed he complained that he felt he had acid eflux, something I suffer from. I told him to put to his arms over his head and let the burp pass. He awoke at 5:45am and got ready for work today at 2:45pm he had to pull to the side of the freeway and have a stranger stand with him while he called his boys in fear he would never see them again, I want to know the symptoms and should we be at the hospital right now instead of typing to you? fuck you guys making people pay for an answer!! yall got it all woring I tell you! all wrong!!
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012