Acid reflux since gall bladder removal, regular chest pain, partial numbing in hands, headache and nausea. Cause and cure?

Hi, I had my gallbaldder removed a month ago. Since then i have what i believe is acid reflux . I tried tums, mylanta and prevacid. Finally went to dr and got put on prontonix which is not working either. The pain in my chest is there almost all day usualluy dull but sometimes it will get severe and feel like somoene is stabbing me in the right side of my chest. It will last from 10min-hour. Now today my hand and arm are partially numb and tingly. I have also been having heachaches and slight nausea . I have been watching what i eat/drink also. So far today i have only had food known not to trigger the reflux. thanks
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013