Acid reflux, sharp pain in chest, right shoulder, head and jaw. Had TIA. Taking aspirin. Related to blood condition?

I am a 32 year old female and am not sure if I had a mild heart attack last night or if it was acid reflux. After dinner I had sharp pain in my chest, right shoulder, head and jaw. It lasted for about 15 minutes. I threw up, and then felt fine about 5 minutes later. I had a TIA in April 2009 and they discovered I am heterozygous for the prothrombin gene mutation, and that coupled with birth control caused a clot. I take 81mg of aspirin daily. I am being investigated for reflux since I have had nausea/vomiting for 3 years with no underlying cause. (endoscopy is scheduled for June) So, I am confused....could last night have been related to a blood condition (i.e. clot or heart attack) or from reflux?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013