Acid reflux, pain in upper chest and back, disturbed sleep due to mild chest pain. ECG normal. What could it be?

I have some acid reflex, and weird little pains in my upper left chest and back. This has been happening for about 3 days straight now. I went to the doctor yesterday and they gave me an ECG and came back fine. I am worried and last night woke up with a some weird pains in my chest and started to panic which probably didn t help. I am 29 years old and I consider myself healthy. What could it be?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012