Acid reflux, nausea, vomiting. Advised elevated white blood count and signs of inflammation. Suggestion?

2 months ago I woke with sudden acid reflux, nausea vomiting. It was worse in mornings but would eventually subside. With time the nausea became day-long, my diet has been reduced to basically the BRAT and I have fatigue which ranges from mild to severe (feels like I have the flu) and goes away with sleep sometimes as little as 30 min. I feel my nutrition has been compromised as a result of diet. My primary care doc has tested for everything from H. Pylori, Lupus, Hajimotos, Hepatitis A, Chronic Fatigue and on and on. Everything comes back normal except for an elavated white blood count and signs of inflammation. She tested for 4 types of parasites but informed me today that they "lost" my stool so I will have to redo this testing. I have not had access to a GI because I was uninsured. Any ideas?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013