Acid reflux, chronic condition. Taking nexpro-rd, headaches, fatigue. Alternate medication?

i have been suffereing from acid reflux for the past 10years. But i unfortunately i came to know about this 4 years back only.after consulted with doctor iam taking NEXPRO RD in the morning empty stomach and libotryp in the night after the endoscopy is normal .While eating acid/ saliva comes out from my mouth and nose due to this mouth ulcers also comes repeatedly. I do not have any problem while taking the above said tablets, if i do not take this for continuous 2 or 3 days then the problem comes .Doctor advices me to take these for life time. i would like to know, is it safe to take these tablets for long time.please advise.i also feel drowziness, headache , fatique very often.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012