Acid reflux, anxiety, severe migraines, face puffiness, body swelling, itchy skin, blurred post kidney transplant. How can I overcome this?

At the age of 5 (now 35) I was juvenile diabetic (type 1). In May 2006 I started dialysis due to renal failure . During that time I was about 20-25 pounds overweight with severe water retention & because of this I lost some skin elasticity. In august of 2008 I received a kidney/ pancreas transplant . My dry weight at the hospital was 109. After my transplant I continued to stay at a weight between 110 & 115. My diabetes was no longer an issue (the new pancreas took care of that!) & I no longer needed diabetic meds. Although I am very happy to no longer have to deal with diabetes, there are some side effects of my transplant that effect me in a way that I sometimes do not want to leave the house. 2 things I received after my transplant is acid reflux & anxiety. Another is severe swelling, water retention & puffiness (up to 15 pounds) 1-2 times a month around pre- pms & allergy attacks. I get really bad migranes, swollen/puffy face, full body swelling, water retention, itchy/tight skin, pressure, blurry vision, watery eyes & severe anxiety. Every month I deal with these issues. I have been to 3 allergist, 2 GYN s & numerous ER visits & the answers I get from doctors are always the same: Labs are perfect with the exception of ocassional UTI s (which I was told was normal for someone with a new kidney so close to the bladder). I leave the doctor/hospital frustrated with no answers to why this happens to me every month for 3-4 days. There has to be a reason that this is happening. I do not want to take any medication for anxiety because I take enough medications for anti-rejection as it is. Please help!
Asked On : Tue, 24 Apr 2012