Acid reflux. Pain in upper abdomen. Taking Omeprazole. Passing light brown stools with black specs. Reason?

Hi I have been feeling effects from what doctors think is acid reflux . I have been taking the omeprazole they put me on for 7 days now I have been feeling same amount of pain if not more and been laid up in bed. This morning my stool was a light brown color but I noticed black specks on the paper. The pain is in the upper abdominal area right below the middle of the rib cage. Please help in what youthink the problem might be?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013