Achy stiff muscles in the shoulder. Pain in the arms while typing. Pulled muscle?

Hi, I have pulled muscle while I was doing martial arts yesterday. Not sure if it is the shoulder blades or just below my my collar bone. I can barely move my arms, really achy and stiff. Its on both sides where I have done it. I have tried ice pack and have been taking ibrufen regularly throughout the day and have made sure I try to keep the very little mobility I have in them. Small movement like typing, moving my fingers and wrist is hurting all up to the top of my arms. The ice pack and ibrufen haven t done anything for me. I know there is not much that can be done to help, but is there anything else I can do to ease it? Many Thanks, Emily
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013