Achy body, have headache and chills, taking flexeril and advil, used icyhot lotion, not cured. What to do?

My ENTIRE body has been aching for the past 2days, I can bare;y stand up/sit down without excruciating pain. I also have a headache and the chills. I m 23 years old. Nothing has been helping, I take Flexeril and Advil for the pain because that s all I have. I got a full body rub last night with icyhot lotion and it STILL didn t help. I m not sure what to do now because I cannot function like this.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012