Achy and hurting body after intercourse. Test shows viral fever, antibody not detected. Should i be worried?

I had a sexual encounter with someone on April 13 after that my body has been aching and hurting me went to the doctor and he said that I have a viral infection but he couldn t tell me what kind. I took a pcr test for hiv because I m within the window period for the antibody came back not detected. I m scared shall I be worried now or just wait until after the 3 months and take another test
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012