Aching purple pimple, on inner thigh started leaking yellow pus. Cure for symptoms?

I have a deep pimple(I think, I don t think it s a bite)on my inner thigh. It s turned purple slightly, from the blood being blocked below the skin. It aches when I walk and I can feel it really deep. It starting leaking dull yellow pus a bit ago, the total amount about the size of my pinky nail, before it turned to blood. Now it s stopped, still purple and aching but not pussy or as hard under the skin. Do I need to worry? Should I continue to just observe it for now? I wiped it down with alcohol already.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013