Aching jaw after brushing teeth. Have filled cavities. Is the pain due to wisdom teeth eruption?

Tonight, I started to get aching of the back jaw. It started aching after I brushed my teeth . After feeling the aches, I immediately Scoped and flossed. Most of the aching is on the bottom. I feel little aches on top too. I am thinking that they may be symptoms of growing of the wisdom teeth, but don t they grow in their later teenage years? I am a 14 year old female. There reason also might be the three filled cavities in each corner in my mouth at my molars. I am thinking of calling an appointment to the dentists soon, but I desperately want to know ASAP.
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012