Aching in legs since teenage, now associated with back pain, dizzy spells, lightheadedness, taking etorocoxib tab. Suggestion?

Hi..I m a 27 yr old female...I had aching pain in my legs since i was 12..I was on etorocoxib tablets eventhough there was no specific diagnosis and the tablets helped..and the strange thing is that it only occurs evry few months......not constant or continuous pain..but, for the last one week,the pain is worse associated with back pain , body pain and dizzy spells or light headedness.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013