Achieved menarche by taking Novelon and Femilon, ultrasound done. What is the reason for stoppage of bleeding?

I m 20yrs now .I achieved menarche at 19 by eating novelon for 2 months and femilon for 4 months on the menarche bleeding was there for about 9 days.Then each month after stopping the tablet, on the fifth day bleeding starts it continues for about 5 days .it was prescribed to eat the tablets for 6 months.For this time i had bleeding but, after stopping the tablet bleeding is not there. On testing it was found that I ve no thyroid, in USS uterus is 4.1 x 1.7 x 2.7cm, rt. ovary is 1.2 x 1 x 1.4cm(vol-0.9 cc) , karyotype was normal,FSH-97.1mlU/ml,LH-28.2mlU/ml,prolactin-9.3ng/ml,weight-63kg,height-162cm, endometrial thickness 1.6mm. What is the reason for the stoppage of bleeding.What can i do for this.
Asked On : Wed, 9 May 2012