According to ultrasound report placenta was fundo-ant and now in the 7th month it is fundo-posterior

hye..i am 30 years old, having weight of 57 kg. i am 7 months pregnant the end of the 5th month, according to ultrasound report placenta was fundo-ant and now in the 7th month it is fundo-posterior..i am very much worried about this..please help me out..its my first pregnancy after four and a half years of marriage.before this i had a misscarriage of one and a half month...plz reply sooon. Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jul 2011
Hi ,
As long as the placenta on fundus there is no harm whether it is anterior or posterior.
Low lying anterior placenta causes antepartum haemorrhage.It is also of three types , if it covers the cervical OS then C - section is to be done but if it is fundal there is nothing to worry about.Fundo posterior is normally situated placenta.
Be happy