According to semen analysis, go for IVF? What do the tests suggest?

Hi doctor, My husband just recent done semen analysis which as show below : WHO Lab manual 4th Ed.2000 Volume : 2 ML Count : 109.00 10^6 /ML Motility : 30% Morphology : 8% Liquefaction : Abnormal Could you please tell me if it is alright with these semen result will do IVF , what is your advise if to use ICSI. Do you think the fertilization will success with these sperm quantity and quality?? What the reason for the semen liquefaction happened, By the way my husband did the test before this test 6 months ago and the result was different. Volume : 2ML Count : 81.00 10^6 Motility : 50% Morphology : 10% Liquefaction : Normal Could you please look through these tests and advise us what to do. By the way my husband take Menevit and fish oil and vitamin E . My email : YYYY@YYYY Thanks Fredon
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012