Accidently swallowed a brad. What should i do?

i just accidently swallowed a AAAAAAA (a skinny nail almost 1 inch long used to hang pictures.) it went staight down. only barely felt it in my throut and don t feel it at all right now. happened about 45 minutes ago. anything i should do about it? thanks much!
Asked On : Fri, 23 Mar 2012
hello as u already swallowed the skinny nail of one inch. Thus u not have foreign body sensation in throat indicates it reached stomach. Its still 45 min u can approach doctor and take one erect abdomen x-ray , based on x-ray report if its in stomach it can be remove endoscopicaly, if it crossed stomach , nothing can be done hope have laxatives and banana , it ll pass in stools within 2 days . Meanwhile if u develop pain abdomen consult doctor as soon as possible