Accidently slammed trunk on daughters head. Medical care required?

Today when I got off my car with my daughter , went to the trunk to get a blanket for the baby. And for the first time ever I slammed it not seeing my daughter had her head there. : ( I can t describe how horrible I felt and still do, the CORNER of the trunk hit her uis notvrounded its an actual L shaped corner : ( she cried and I girls held her. I don t know why but she forced herself to stop crying????: ( not only that she got a little pale and stayed silent. I so think I should take her to the e r
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013