Accidently prick syringe used by hbsag reactive patient. Undergone lab test. What does the report mean?

hi , i am nurse,37y.o and been working in the hospital for almost 12 yrs. i have this problem , 2 days ago, i was accidentally prick by the syringe i was holding while giving skin test from a hbsag reactive patient. I have been injected with hepatitis vaccine 16 yrs ago. so i was advised to have have a lab test, these are the results. HBsAg with titer(CMIA) - 0.41 - Non-reactive, antibody to hepatitis B surface antigen result -34.04 - Reactive .What does these mean? what shall i do? will i be infected with these disease? pls. give me your advise..thank you
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012